If you want to be part of an industry leading company solving motion control challenges never resolved with standard actuation technologies, your place is here at Exonetik.
TO BE PART OF AN ORGANIC ORGANIZATION
- Collaborative Culture: Our working styles reflect our collaborative spirit; we share an open office space, because collaboration is easier when there are no doors to knock on.
- Periodic Open Talks: We value bringing everyone together. Through our regular “all hands on deck” meetings, we discuss the highs and lows of the past weeks, talk about our corporate goals, and open up the floor for everyone to share the important things that are on their minds.
- Transparency: Because you need to know and understand the big picture in order to have the ability to influence it, we communicate it on a regular basis.
- Autonomy: You should be given trust, freedom, and real-time feedback
TO WORK WITH THE BEST TEAM
At Exonetik, you will work with people that help you perform at your best. It’s not enough to be super smart to work here, you have to be able to thrive in a team environment and elevate the people around you too. We have a lot to do and we tackle everything as a team. We believe mutual respect and commitment will allow the best ideas to flourish. Once you work in our environment, you won’t settle for anything else.
FOR THE BENEFITS
We offer a competitive compensation as well as competitive insurance and retirement plans. Here are some of the most popular benefits:
- Group insurance: Coverage for you and your family.
- Group RRSP & Profit sharing
- Flexible working hours
- A casual dress code
- The possibility to pick your gear: A craftsman needs his tools, and we let you pick yours. We also give you the freedom to tailor your own workspace to whatever you need to find your groove in the office.
- A workspace located downtown, in the heart of the action and fine restaurants!
- By far the best coffee in town (really!!!)
Exonetik believes it’s the people who make the difference and bring success. We wish to attract and retain highly talented team members by offering them a stimulating work environment and by promoting a rewarding career development philosophy. Join a team of motivated people who are among the best in their field and who concentrate in developing world changing technologies and products!
Exonetik’s disruptive technology leverages magnetorheological fluid actuator systems, enabling its partners to bring to market innovative products with unprecedented functions and dynamic performance, quickly, reliably, and intelligently.
+1 (819) 481.2317
400 Marquette St., Sherbrooke QC Canada J1H 1M4